Financial Controller- Belfast
MCS Group are looking for a Financial Controller to join a leading construction company based in Belfast.
Our client is a leading construction company based in Belfast and have multiple sites NI & ROI. They provide a range of services to their extensive customer base across Great Britain and Ireland. Now is a great time to join the company as they look to a Financial Controller to their senior management team.
As the successful Financial Controller, you will report directly to the Finance Director and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Oversee a financial transactions team;
- Preparation of budgets, cash flow and forecasts;
- Continuous process improvement;
- Analysis of cost and trends;
- Oversee preparation and reporting of monthly management accounts.
- Other Duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Financial Controller will meet the following criteria:
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified;
- Minimum of 5 years post qualified experience;
- Experienced in managing a team;
- Strong communication skills.
As the successful Financial Controller, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive benefits;
- On-site car parking;
- Flexible working options;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs