MCS Group have a unique opportunity for an Audit and Accounting Professional to join a market-leading firm based in Belfast.
This firm has gone to great lengths to understand the needs and wants of their employees; tailoring each role to the individual and assuring they get the most out of their working life. What makes this firm stand out is their vast array of flexible working options; whether you would prefer to work from home a few days per week or have a flexible arrangement, this firm will take the time to make arrangements that will fit into your lifestyle.
- You will become an advisor to the compliance team, challenging their operation and providing expert input.
- You will mainly work alongside the senior management team on large SoX programmes (Sox experience desirable not essential) to review control evidence.
- You will take the lead in coaching the team members, identifying gaps and delivering hands-on training.
- You will enhance the approach to work, suggesting solutions to operational challenges
- You will ensure that quality programmes are delivered within deadlines, and manage a range of compliance and testing.
- You will support the leadership team with ongoing business growth and development.
- You will work as part of the wider team, responsible for providing testing services to scale, combining regulatory, risk and compliance expertise with operational and process improvement know-how, with the support of market leading technology.
- You should be a Qualified Accounts Technician, Part Qualified Accountant or a Chartered Accountant
- You will need to have a strong understanding of financial processes including systems, process and controls
- Experience working in Internal Audit
- A track record of successfully setting up and running operations, commercial acumen and business planning.
In return, you will be joining a market-leading firm that will invest in you as a person and a professional; offering bi-annual reviews, flexible working options, along with further training and development opportunities;
- Attractive base salary
- Lucrative annual bonus
- Market leading annual leave and pensions (20%)
- Bespoke flexibility package; frequent working from home.
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent support & training scheme.
- Income protection
- Death in service
- Health cover.
What do I do next?
If the above sounds like you, then get in touch with Phoebe Preston at MCS Group to discuss in more detail or submit your CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit the MCS website to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs