MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Financial Analyst for our client based in Belfast City Centre on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work within a global environment with professional study support and 36 days annual leave within their extensive benefits package. This is a highly sought after role focusing on FP&A within an organisation offering progression and development opportunities in abundance. If you think this could be the role for you, apply today and find out more!
Your New Job:
- Ensure the preparation of ad-hoc analysis/production of reports as requested to support accurate reporting and business decisions
- Preparing variance analysis against performance targets
- Preparing monthly management reporting packs (including but not limited to analysis of payroll and FTE)
- Assist in providing Finance Business Partners with insightful pre-close Flash P&L reports.
- Preparation of accruals / other adjustment journal entries as required
- Supporting in the Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting cycles through the preparation of analyses and system loads working with the BPO team to complete in line with strict deadlines
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
What you need to succeed:
- Strong accounting knowledge - A part qualified accountant with relevant experience in budgeting, planning, forecasting, management reporting and variance analysis
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel (v-lookups, sum-ifs, pivot tables etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with both finance and non-finance professionals.
- A self-starter who is motivated to work under own initiative when required demonstrating initiative and sound judgement
- Ability to work as part of a team, identifying and providing support to colleagues
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and to be able to prioritise to meet those deadlines
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs