MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with their client to appoint a Financial Analyst in Belfast City Centre.
This job come with the opportunity to have exposure to a global business, working in a fast paced and dynamic team and be part of the overall success of the organisation.
Key Responsibilities Include;
- Complete the processing of all technical responsibilities in a timely, efficient and accurate manner
- Assist in the preparation of ad-hoc analysis / production of reports as requested to support accurate reporting and business decisions
- Assist in performing variance analysis against performance targets
- Assist in preparing monthly management reporting packs (including but not limited to analysis of payroll and FTE)
- Assist in providing Finance Business Partners with insightful pre-close P&L reports.
- Monthly calendar of activities to be maintained as agreed current view of deadlines and communicated to FD/VP stakeholders.
- Assist in preparation of accruals / other adjustment journal entries as required
- Assisting in Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting and Reporting
- Contribute to team effort and assist co-workers as needed to balance workloads
- Help to create a work atmosphere conducive to a high degree of integrity and teamwork
- Maintain customer satisfaction by promptly following up on customer's requests for information.
- Ensure performance targets are met and service is delivered to end users as expected.
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement and innovative solutions and communicate these to the Team Leader.
- Take proactive involvement in determining and implementing best practices
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a Finance/Accounting or related discipline
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- A self-starter who is motivated to work under own initiative when required
- Ability to work as part of a team, identifying and providing support to colleagues.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with both finance and non-finance professionals
- Strong working relationship with the Finance Business Partnering team
- Delivery of all work to agreed Service Level Agreements
- Process improvement over time including simplification and standardisation
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic and proactive individual to take ownership of their responsibilities and being a key player in the wider team.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest.
Please contact Nadine Savage, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs