MCS Group is seeking a Finance Analyst on behalf of our key client who is an all-Ireland food retail & wholesale company.
This role is available on a 12 month FTC & is based at their Belfast Harbour Estate offices.
The Finance Analyst will be responsible for the production & analysis of key reports on margin, stock loss & other keys areas for management reporting purposes.
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree in a Finance-related subject such as Accountancy, Economics, Finance etc
- Previous experience working in a commercial finance function
- Strong IT Skills, in particular proficiency in Microsoft Excel and dealing with large data sets
- Ability to plan and prioritise workloads to agreed deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to build strong cross functional relationships
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Part Qualified or motivated to begin working towards an accountancy qualification e.g. ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Previous experience of management accounting and variance analysis
- Previous experience of budget/forecast preparation
- Previous experience in the retail/wholesale sector
- Exposure to Qlikview
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity call Clare Simpson, Financial Contracts Consultant on 02890 235456 or send your CV to the link provided.
If this role is not right for you we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
All conversations will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs