MCS Group are excited to be partnering with a Belfast based firm who are seeking to recruit a Senior Financial Advisor.
My client offers full financial planning throughout mortgages, pensions, and investments. Due to continued success, my client is now seeking to bring a senior financial advisor on board to help service their wide range of clients.
To provide a first-class advisory and support service to clients and develop business relationships. The right candidate will be customer focused with excellent communication skills, self-organised and determined to achieve the highest of standards for their clients putting the customers experience before sales.
The key areas of responsibility will be:
- Develop business relationships with existing and new clients by providing appropriate advice and support
- Develop new business opportunities within the NI market as well as promoting additional services to existing clients
- Ensure that all processes are adhered to and systems used in according to company policy
- Ensure all agreed service level agreements with clients are met
- Positive attitude and customer focused
- Senior experience
- Fully level 4 qualified - Chartered or working towards level 6 preferred.
- Good customer service experience
- Experience within a national network
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus structure + benefits
- Flexible working hours & WFH
- Pension plan
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence. I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest.
Please contact Matthew Woods, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group: 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
Experience: 0 yrs