Financial Advisor - Belfast
The Belfast based company are seeking to employ a Financial Advisor to join their well established and successful team. With over 80 staff and two modern offices the family owned company are very keen on progression its a great opportunity to further your career.
To build and develop a first class relationship with clients and give them the best possible customer experience. Maintaining relationships will be a key output of this role as well as working productively within the team. The successful candidate will be pro-active with ownership across all areas and strive for excellence.
The key areas of responsibility will be:
- Maintain and develop client relationships
- Provide technically accurate and compliant responses to customer queries and ensure product and market knowledge is maintained to ensure legislative and procedural changes are complied with.
- Develop new business opportunities within the NI market as well as promoting additional services to existing clients
- Maintained competency in all stages of the advisory process, operating within FCA rules and guidelines.
- The successful candidate must hold a Diploma in Financial Planning Certificate or equivalent and have at least 3 years relevant industry experience.
- Ability to demonstrate and prove a consistent record of quality client servicing, sales achievement and business growth
- Demonstrate excellent understanding and knowledge of the changes in the market and to products, legislation, regulations and client trends.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence. I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest.
Please contact Matthew Woods, Specialist Financial Services Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
Experience: 0 yrs