MCS Group are excited to be partnering exclusively with one of the fastest growing and most disruptive businesses in the UK investment and financial advice scene as they seek to expand their team in Northern Ireland.
Who are they?
Our client were born out of a simple mission; to help educate and support investors in making the best possible returns out of their investments. Over the last decade they have grown from strength to strength, expanding their offering beyond education and sharing of insight to launching a regulated arm in recent years and offering advice to their client base.
The business is driven by research and technology and offers a 21st century approach to financial advice and investments. With significant financial backing in place they are now in a position to grow and expand their offering and are passionate about the potential of doing so right here in Northern Ireland.
What's the role?
Our client has an initial requirement for two Financial Advisers to join the team. You will be offering advice firmly grounded on analysis of fund performance and research, giving a fully objective service to your clients. Key elements of the role include:
- No business development or need to bring a book of clients - these roles have been created to support existing demand
- Guiding clients on evidence-based investment strategies, with a whole of market offering across 10 carefully chosen risk-based portfolios
- Operating mostly remotely, with clients spread across the UK and beyond and driven via the strength of online and digital presence of the group
- Helping to grow the business and the funds under management in a customer-centric manner, where fees don't define your performance
Who would be suited?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that has position itself well for the investment landscape of the future. Candidates should be fully qualified and authorised to provide regulated advice with past proven experience of advising.
You will be competent, well-trained and service-driven and both able and confident to work in a process-driven role. A high degree of comfort with technology is essential given the remote and digital nature of the role.
This role could suit individuals coming from independent practice, large corporate environments or banking backgrounds who are driven more by delivery for customers than by their own financial gain.
- Fully Qualified
- At least 3 years' relevant and current industry experience in a top firm
- Ability to demonstrate and prove a consistent record of quality client servicing, sales achievement and business growth
What's on offer?
The business has set aside generous allowances for base salaries and the possibility to earn bonuses based on service and performance, not on fee growth.
- Market leading base salary
- Flexible hours and location
- Part time options available
- All clients provided
For more information, contact Matthew Woods at MCS Group or submit your CV via the link provided. All queries will be handled in the strictest confidence
Experience: 0 yrs