Financial Accountant - Belfast
MCS Group are looking for a Financial Accountant to join a growing wholesale company based in Belfast.
Our client is a wholesale company with branches throughout the UK and Ireland. Now is a great time to join the company as they look to continue their impressive growth and expansion by adding a Financial Accountant to their finance team.
As the successful Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Balance sheet reconciliations;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Responsible for filing of statutory returns (VAT);
- Support with year end accounting process and audit preparation;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Financial Accountant will have the following characteristics:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA;
- Strong accounts preparation experience;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong IT skills.
As the successful Financial Accountant, you will receive the following:
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Progression opportunities;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Harvest McWhirter, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935525
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs