Financial Accountant - Belfast
MCS Group are looking for a Financial Accountant to join a leading media company based in Belfast.
Our client is a leading media company based in Belfast with multiple office across Ireland. They are a market leader within their sector and produce arrange of products for their national customer base. The successful candidate will report into the Dublin team and work fully remotely.
As the successful Financial Accountant you will report directly to the Head of Finance and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting packs;
- Assist with preparation of annual budget;
- Variance analysis;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description
The successful Financial Accountant will have the following characteristics:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong IT skills.
As the successful Financial Accountant, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + benefits;
- Remote working;
- Continuous development programme;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs