Financial Accountant - Belfast
MCS Group are looking for a Financial Accountant to join a market leading Belfast Legal firm.
Our client is a market leading Legal firm based in Belfast, who work with a variety of NI's leading companies across a range of sectors. They have a reputation for providing exceptional legal advice and client service. They believe that their commitment to excellence and finding innovative solutions to the most complex of legal problems sets them apart from other firms.
The successful Financial Accountant will be reporting directly to the Finance Director and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assisting with the production of management accounts, statutory accounts, budgets and cash flows;
- Producing budget variance analyses with commentary;
- Processing UK and ROI VAT returns;
- Leading on various system improvement projects;
- Reviewing and managing team output, controls and performance.
The successful Financial Accountant will have the following characteristics:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, planning and organisational skills;
- Ability to work to deadlines;
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
The successful Financial Accountant will be rewarded with the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + benefits;
- 20 days holiday entitlements + 13 statutory days
- Direct access to Senior Management;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs