MCS Group have partnered with a prestigious organisation in Belfast who are seeking a Financial Accountant to join their growing team. This is the ideal opportunity for a newly or recently qualified Accountant to join an organisation that offers excellent training and development and experience in financial reporting for both UK based and global entities.
The main responsibilities of the Financial Accountant will be:
- To gain a full understanding of the business and the reporting requirements
- Ensure that financial reports are delivered in a timely manner to a portfolio of clients
- Reporting under UK GAAP, IFRS and US GAAP and keeping up to date with how these standards develop
- Set up reporting processes for new clients and reports ensuring they adhere to set standards and requirements
- Liaise with portfolio of clients and senior management to communicate updates and progress
- Attend board meetings to present accounts
- Prepare for and liaise with auditors
- Ad hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate for the Financial Accountant position will:
- Be newly or recently qualified either coming out of practice or industry
- Have an analytical mindset and a good attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be organised and able to plan your time efficiently
- Have professionalism in how you interact with clients
- Have advanced excel skills
In return, this company are offering an excellent benefits package including; free on-site carparking, death in service, health insurance and private healthcare, pension, good holiday entitlements, excellent training and development scheme.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Daina Marks, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs