MCS Group are delighted to be partnering a key client based in Belfast City Centre source a Contract Financial Accountant. Our client is a Virtual, Global data Analytics company specialising in the Pharma sector. 12M FTC.
Excellent work culture - ethically focused and modern thinking global business.
Working alongside the Group FC & the rapidly expanding Finance team you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for all Group companies and consolidated views.
- Assist in Preparation of monthly reporting packs to include actuals vs. forecasts, departmental analysis and forecast landing positions.
- Tracking of spend actual vs. budget vs. forecast and communications with departmental heads.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts.
- Owning financial statement detail in support of annual report and interim report as directed by the Group Financial Controller.
- Point of contact for auditors and leading the day-to-day audit process.
- Provide financial insight, recommendations and solutions. Presentation of key financial information to senior management.
- Budgeting and forecasting
Dynamic, forward thinking & rapidly growing Data Analytics company.
Fully Qualified Accountant - Essential requirement.
For further information on this role contact Clare Simpson at MCS Group
Experience: 0 yrs