MCS Group are delighted to be partnering with a Global Professional Services organisation to recruit a Financial Accountant to work completely remotely for a period of 3 to 5 months.
Our client is a global business that is truly leading their sector. Our client offers a range of services to a wide and diverse customer base spanning every corner of the globe. This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join the business for a period of 3 to 5 months.
As the successful Financial Accountant you will have a range of responsibilities. These will include;
- Month-End processes
- Bank reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Other duties as highlighted in the full job description
The successful Financial Accountant will have the following characteristics;
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified or qualified by experience
- Good excel experience
- Previous experience within a busy finance environment
- Strong communication skills
As the successful Financial Accountant you will benefit from;
- Fully Remote working for the duration of the contract
- Flexible start/finish time
- Excellent Remuneration package
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Pickering, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935491
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs