MCS Group are delighted to have partnered with a multinational professional services firm who are renowned for their market leading work and reputation. They are currently looking for a Finance Systems Transition Manager to join their new and rapidly growing team in Belfast. This role will centre around working closely with clients to fully understand their business to effectively on-board their in-house finance function to this companies portfolio.
The key responsibilities of the Finance Systems Transition Manager will include:
- Working in depth with clients to fully understand their business both strategically and functionally to effectively develop a model to manage service delivery
- Proactively work with clients to understand their processes and offer improvements in efficiency
- Manage and develop the transition plans and ensure everyone is working effectively and aware of their key responsibilities
- Configuration and building of IT systems required to deliver client requirements
- Transition of in-house finance functions to this team
- Ensure resources are allocated effectively and efficiently to all team members to deliver the best service
- Highly client facing and centred role, ensuring full understanding of their business needs to provide the best service
The ideal candidate for the Finance Systems Transition Manager will:
- Be fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Strong understanding of finance systems, MS Navision advantageous
- Good working knowledge and experience in overall finance functions e.g. Financial Accounts, Management Accounts, VAT, Corporate Tax, Payroll
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand and articulate large amounts of information to key stakeholders
- Have an eye for detail, analysis, problem solving and a passion for continuous improvement in all areas
- Ability to organise and co-ordinate a team to meet deadlines
In return, this client offers a market leading benefits package, which includes free parking, a car allowance, flexitime, ongoing coaching and training as well as excellent progression opportunities.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Daina Marks, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
Experience: 0 yrs