Our client is a large public sector organisation that has recently announced extensive investment plans. This client is looking to expand within the next 12 months and requires a finance officer to help them reach their ambitious growth plans making this an exciting time to join this organisation. The successful finance officer will be able to work totally remotely under the current circumstances.
As the successful Finance Officer in this large public sector body you will be responsible for a small team and will report into a senior manager. You will also be responsible for the following duties;
- Payment Reconciliation preparation;
- Motivate and manage staff;
- Communicate with internal and external customers;
- Manage annual Funding Agreement renewals;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Finance Officer will have the following characteristics;
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Professional or Technical Qualification plus 1 years relevant experience
- BTEC Higher or equivalent Professional or Technical Qualification plus at least 2 years' relevant experience
- No Qualifications but 3 years' experience in a relevant industry
- Experience working within a business finance environment
- Strong IT skills
- Strong communication skills
As the successful Finance Office you will receive;
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefits package
- Good job security
- Completely remote working
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Pickering, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs