MCS Group is delighted to be partnering a key public sector client source a Finance Officer for a period of 6 months.
The role is offered on a Hybrid Working basis - office located in Belfast City Centre.
Reporting directly to the Management Accountant, the Finance Officer will involved with:
- Preparation and posting of journals
- Production of monthly management accounts across multiple P&Ls
- Variance analysis and narrative re above P&Ls
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Posting bank transactions
- Purchase ledger supervision
- Supplier payment run preparation
- Regular bank reconciliations
- Ensure all deadlines are met both internally and externally
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy in all financial reporting
- Ad hoc reports and duties as and when required.
Competitive salary & benefits offer to the successful candidate
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Clare Simpson, Specialist Interim & Contract Finance Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs