Finance Manager - Belfast
MCS Group are looking for a Finance Manager to join a leading global FinTech company based in Belfast.
Our client is a an award winning global FinTech company based in Belfast. They provide a range of services including technology, data, cyber security and finance to their parent company. Now is a great time to join the company as they look to add a Finance Manager to their expanding Corporate Accounting team.
As the successful Finance Manager, you will report directly to the Senior Finance Manager and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Oversee a finance team;
- Ensure that accurate Balance Sheet and Income Statement account balances are maintained in Maximis and the General Ledger;
- Provide status, risk assessments, and performance metrics to senior management;
- Monitor key controls and balancing reports;
- Ensure that month end packages are completed;
- Other Duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Finance Manager will meet the following criteria:
- 5+ years of professional accounting or reporting experience;
- Experience of leading a finance team;
- Strong IT skills;
- Strong communication skills.
As the successful Finance Manager, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive benefits;
- Flexible/remote working options;
- Continuous personal development;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs