Finance Manager - Belfast
MCS Group are exclusively looking for a Finance Manager to join a leading manufacturing company in Belfast.
Our client is a leading manufacturing company based in Belfast that have multiple sites across Ireland, UK and Europe. They provide a wide variety of products to their extensive client base to spans across a range of sectors. Due to continued growth and expansion they have decided to add a Finance Manager to their finance function.
As the successful Finance Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Financial Controller and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Oversee a small finance team;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and reporting packs;
- Preparation of statutory accounts;
- Assist with the production of annual budget;
- Review statutory and and non-statutory external reporting;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Finance Manager will have the following characteristics:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA;
- Open to practice or industry background;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong IT skills.
As the successful Finance Manager, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package;
- On-site car parking;
- Remote/flexible working options;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs