Finance Manager - Greater Belfast
MCS Group are looking for a Finance Manager to join an SME retail company based in the Greater Belfast area.
Our client is a leading SME retail company based in the Greater Belfast area. They are a market leader within their sector and sell a vast array of products to their UK and Ireland customer base. Due to continued growth and expansion they are looking to add a Finance Manager to oversee their finance function.
As the successful Finance Manager you will report directly to the Managing Director and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Oversee the finance function;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Preparation and presentation of monthly reporting packs to board level;
- Budgeting, cash flow and forecasting;
- VAT returns;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Finance Manager will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA or Qualified by Experience;
- Open to practice or industry background;
- Strong IT skills;
- Strong communication skills.
As the successful Finance Manager, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package;
- Flexible/remote working options;
- Annual subscriptions;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs