Finance Manager - Belfast
MCS Group are looking for a Finance Manager to join a leading global FinTech company based in Belfast.
Our client is a an award winning global FinTech company based in Belfast. They provide a range of services including technology, data, cyber security and finance to their parent company. Now is a great time to join the company as they look to add a Finance Manager to their expanding Corporate Accounting team.
As the successful Finance Manager, you will report directly to the Senior Finance Manager and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Oversee a small finance team;
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual management reporting and statutory reporting;
- Preparation and review journal entries and account reconciliations;
- Financial analysis;
- Plans, implement and manage small-medium scale projects;
- Other Duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Finance Manager will meet the following criteria:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified;
- Strong technical accounting knowledge;
- Strong IT skills;
- Strong communication skills.
As the successful Finance Manager, you will receieve the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive benefits;
- Flexible working options;
- Continuous development;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs