Finance Manager - Belfast
MCS Group are looking for a Finance Manager to join a leading FinTech company based in Belfast.
Our client is a global FinTech company that is expanding its accountancy function here in Belfast by creating a brand new team. This is a brand new role allowing the successful candidate to have exposure to global stakeholders. The successful candidate will be responsible for the growth of the finance team in Belfast City Centre.
As the successful Finance Manager you will report into the senior manager and will be responsible for the following duties
- Manage the work flow of the team;
- Oversee the month close process;
- Produce monthly reporting packs for senior management;
- Produce annual financial report;
- Liaise with internal and external auditors;
- Other Duties as outlined in the full job description
The successful Finance Manager will have the following characteristics:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified;
- Experience of people management;
- Strong technical accounting knowledge;
- Strong IT skills.
As the successful Finance Manager, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive benefits;
- Flexible working options;
- Continuous development;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs