MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a global entity in Belfast who are now bringing on board a new Finance Manager. Sitting within their Operations and Business Improvements team, you will be in a key position within the business, driving success and streamlined processes.
The key responsibilities of the Finance Manager will be:
- The preparation of strategic business planning and targets
- The preparation of budgeting and forecasting for different areas and projects
- Working with different areas and teams to prepare business cases and presentations
- Financial analysis both at month end and on an ongoing and ad hoc basis
- Managing, motivating and developing a team
- Communicating with various finance and non-finance teams to streamline processes
- Implement continuous improvements and identify areas that can be streamlined/improved
The ideal candidate for the Finance Manager position will:
- Be fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Have experience in a similar role in business improvement and finance management
- Preferably have experience of ERP systems
- Have an understanding of financial controls
- Be advanced in the use of Excel
- Have experience in people management
In return, this company are offering:
- Flexible working and working from home options
- Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Generous Pension Scheme
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Daina Marks, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 028 9023 5456.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs