Finance Manager, Belfast - £45,000-£55,000
MCS Group is working with their client to appoint a Finance Manager for their Belfast operation.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of Northern Ireland's Top 50 companies supporting the CFO and managing the daily operations of the finance department.
A key appointment to the existing team, the role will be suited to someone who has successfully progressed their career in finance, is a professionally qualified accountant who is experienced in team management and stakeholder engagement plus preparing statutory accounts, budgeting & forecasting.
Some of the key responsibilities include;
- Responsibility for the finance department which involves leadership, recruitment, performance management, delegation
- Ensuring the CFO and Senior Management are provided with the necessary supporting financial and management information
- Prepare and review business plans, budgets and forecasts in a timely and efficient manner
- Management of banking and treasury facilities in accordance with company procedure
- Oversight of the accounts payable and receivable ledgers
To be considered, you must meet be able to demonstrate the following;
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- 5 GCSE's or equivalent
- 5 years in a similar position
- Experience of accountancy software packages
- Experience of corporate entities, commercial business and consumers
- Experience of preparing statutory accounting
- Experience of budgeting and forecasting
- Accounting experience, aged debt and reconciliation is desired
- Strong understanding of Corporate Tax frameworks for the UK
- Cash management and cash flow forecasting
- Proven track record of managing staff
- Proficient IT user, specifically Excel
- High attention to detail and numeracy skills
- Professional and flexible approach
- Able to manage time and work on own initiative
In return the client are offering an excellent salary, tailored to attract the best candidate in the market in addition to a leading benefits package.
To speak in confidence about this opportunity please contact Nadine Savage, at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
Experience: 0 yrs