Finance Manager, Co Down £35,000-£45,000
MCS Group is delighted to be actively recruiting a Finance Manager for a leading Co Down. based organisation.
My client is one of Northern Ireland's Top 100 companies who have presence across the globe and pride themselves on their innovation and investment with their employees being at the core of their business.
The Finance Manager will join an established and dynamic finance team reporting to and working with a senior finance manager, responsible for a portfolio of business units and all aspects of their financial management.
Key Responsibilities Include;
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Monthly Account Reconcilations
- Overhead analysis and reporting
- Preparation of VAT/Intrastat returns
- Excel reporting for both internal and external stakeholders
- Preparation of annual statutory financial statements
- Statutory Audit and Tax completion, annually
- Preparation of monitoring of budgets and cashflow forecasts
- Review and development of financial controls
The Ideal Candidate;
- Professionally Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) and solid experience of working in a similar environment or accountancy practice
- Experience in the preparation of statutory and management accounts
- Experience of using an Accountancy software systems
- Proficient using MS Office, specifically Word and Excel
- Multi-national industry and month end experience desired
- Project management and SAGE experience desired
- Budgeting and Cash Flow experience desired
This is an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Accountant, circa 3-5 PQE, who has the drive and ambition to join a fast paced organisation, developing their technical capability and knowledge and ultimately enhancing their career prospects.
- Excellent salary and benefits for the most suited candidate in the market.
For further details on this position, or any other Senior Finance job, please contact Nadine Savage on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
Experience: 0 yrs