Finance Manager (Part-Time) - Belfast
MCS Group are exclusively looking for a Finance Manager (Part-Time) to join a leading manufacturing company in Belfast.
Our client is a leading manufacturing company based in Belfast that have multiple sites across NI, UK and Europe. They provide a wide variety of products to their extensive client base. Due to continued growth and expansion they have decided to add a Finance Manager (Part-Time) to their finance function.
As the successful Finance Manager (Part-Time), you will be reporting directly to the Financial Controller and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Overseeing the rest of the finance function;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and reporting packs;
- Preparation of statutory accounts;
- Assist with the production of annual budget;
- VAT returns;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Finance Manager (Part-Time) will have the following characteristics:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong IT skills.
As the successful Finance Manager (Part-Time), you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package;
- On-site car parking;
- Remote working options;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs