Finance Manager, Global Professional Services Firm, Belfast
MCS Group are delighted to be working with a global professional services firm to appoint a Finance Manager for their Belfast City centre offices.
Reporting to the Finance Director the key focus will be on all accounting and payroll activities to include month end close, statutory reporting, tax returns, management of payroll cycles for the UK and international entities.
Key responsibilities will include...
- Manage and review the month, quarter and year-end close including; Review of journal entries, Review of account reconciliations and analysis, Assisting with the preparation of monthly reporting packs
- Management of payroll personnel
- Analysis of quarterly review packages and fluctuations
- Contribution to monthly review meetings
- Maintain compliance with internal controls, with continuous focus on process improvement
- Mentor and assist with accounting staff development
- Ensuring all accounting processes including general ledger, journal entries, bank reconciliations and revenue recognition are in compliance with GAAP and IFRS.
- Participate with external audits for all international regions
- Performing other duties as assigned
To be considered you must demonstrate the following experience and attributes...
A motivated self-starter who portrays excellent judgement, professional at all times and capable of working in a fast paced environment.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CAI, CIMA)
- Degree in accounting
- 3-4 years PQE of relevant accounting experience
- Experience of managing a team
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Capable of developing strong working relationships across all business functions
- Confident to challenge and ask questions
- Analytical, problem solver
- Flexible and capable of working as part of a team
- Legally eligible to work in the UK
- US GAAP desired
- Experience of International Month end Close is desired
- Compliance knowledge of international regions desired
In return the client are offering an excellent salary and benefits package to the best candidate in the market.
To speak in confidence about this opportunity please contact Nadine Savage, at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
Experience: 0 yrs