MCS Group is delighted to be working with locally owned high street brand to recruit a Finance Manager to join their business on a 12 month contract.
Our client is a locally owned retailer that has a presence in some of the UK's and Ireland's largest cities. They are a market leader in their field and now is an excellent opportunity to join the business as a Finance Manager for a 12 month contract.
As the successful Finance Manager you will be an important member of the dynamic finance department. You will work closely with the Finance Director and will be responsible for:
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Assist with the preparation of annual budget
- Manage the bank reconciliation process
- Performance analysis reporting
- Other duties as highlighted in the full job description
The successful Finance Manager will have the following characteristics;
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified or qualified by experience candidates who have a high level of experience within finance
- Experience in producing management accounts
- Experience in bank reconciliation processes
- Strong IT Skills
As the successful Finance Manager you will benefit from:
- Good remuneration package
- On-site parking
- Early finish on Friday
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Pickering, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 02896935491
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs