MCS Group are excited to be working with a public funded body who are forming research within a vital area of our economy here in Northern Ireland. They are in search of a Finance Business Partner who can assist with financial queries on multiple sites but based in Belfast.
The company are a large company based over multiple sites that span across Northern Ireland who complete research on environmental issues. They offer support and services to companies and individuals locally as well as research internationally. A scientific based company that are growing and looking for new talent to grow with the company.
As the Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for:-
- Supporting the heads of service at each site and offering financial support
- Be the first point of call for each branch on finance issues
- Assist with financial management
- Collate findings on a monthly bases
- Preparation of financial journals
- Income and expenditure is recognised in accordance with accounting standards
- Budgeting and cost analysis on each site
- A full accountancy qualification with one of the major bodies (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA)
- Experience of Finance Business Partnering
- Experience of budgeting and financial planning
- Experience of excel, pivot tables and v look ups are essential
- Good communication skills and able to explain financial issues to others not in finance
- Car to travel
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Beth Wylie, Specialist Public Sector and Not for profit Consultant at MCS Group and send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs