MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Finance Assistant for our client based in Belfast on a 3 month temporary, full time basis with possible extension.
You will have experience of working in a professional office envrionment with working knowledge of accounting software and have the opportunity to facilitate restructuring within a TOP100 NI company, gaining strong exposure to the finance function.
Your New Job:
- Raising purchase orders on Sage and issuing to suppliers
- Investigating and resolving invoice discrepancies
- Statement reconciliations
- Processing daily bank lodgements
- Maintain Excel spreadsheets
What you need to succeed:
- 1 years' experience working within a professional office envrionment
- Knowledge of accounting software
- Strong IT skills, including Excel
- Ability to work as part of a dedicated team
- Ability to process high volume of data with accuracy
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs