MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Finance Assistant for our well-known financial services client based in Belfast.
This is an exciting time to be joining the business who specialise in pension and investments in the UK market with Belfast being the main head office.
Due to further expansion, we are looking for a meticulous Finance Assistant to join the expanding team. You will be responsible for the day to day financial's and must be motivated and passionate in the work being produced.
Reporting to the Finance Manager your responsibilities are as follows:
- Working on both the Sales and Purchase ledger
- Ensuring accuracy in Nominal ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- Vat processing
- Carrying out expense analysis
- Maintain petty cash recordings
- Allocating commission received on the commission system
- Input cash received to commission system
- Liaise with fellow colleagues and departments
- Experience in general bookkeeping & accounts preparation
- Good analytic skills
- Proven competence in written, oral and mathematical skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Able to work on own initiative or in a team
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs