MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a part time Finance Officer for our Belfast city centre client.
This is a good time to be joining the business working out of their modern office space in the heart of Belfast. Our client is a holding company that specialises in property along with having other exciting companies across NI.
Job: Finance Officer
You will be responsible for the day-to-day financials for the business working in a small finance team, this includes managing inter company finances from a transactional point of view along with supporting company directors.
Reporting to the Finance Manager your responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist in supporting the finance function across a number of entities
- Maintaining accurate and complete accounting and other records for several entities
- Making and recording of payments / lodgements / bank transfers
- Invoice management (sales & purchase ledger)
- Bank and other reconciliations
- Preparing, collating, and manging a number of monthly and weekly payrolls
- Credit card reconciliations
- Company Secretarial duties
- Day to day administration including the smooth operation of the office(s) and supporting of company directors.
- Greeting visitors and providing refreshments as required
Candidates should have the following attributes:
- Demonstrate similar experience in a busy finance function.
- Highly organised
- Strong IT skills, particularly in Microsoft packages & Sage
- Ability to work in a busy environment and use your own initiative.
- Combine excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrates trustworthiness.
- Open to travel to other locations
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs