MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Flemish speaking Finance Assistant for a global firm based in Belfast.
Due to continued growth and new project implementation this is a great time to be joining the business and developing your skillset in a centre of excellent of professional support services.
You will perform timely and accurate finance transactions across the various functions within the finance department in accordance with regulations and jurisdictions.
Providing a valuable and professional service to Stakeholder offices your responsibilities are as follows:
- Perform daily transactional activities as part of a team including the payment of expenses and supplier invoices
- Obtaining appropriate authorisations prior to transaction processing
- Cash allocation and bank reconciliations
- Providing detailed financial information
- Dealing with telephone enquiries and queries
- Appropriate electric filing of all documentation
- Dealing with miscellaneous duties to assist in the smooth running of the department
- Must be educated to a minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent in Maths and English
- German speaking
- Recent experience working within a busy finance function
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Languages are a desirable
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs