MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Finance Assistant (eBilling) for a global organisation in Belfast.
With continued growth and undertaking new acquisitions this is a great time to be joining the business and develop your skillset in a centre of excellent professional support services.
Finance Assistant (eBilling)
You will perform timely and accurate finance transactions across the various functions within the finance department in accordance with regulations and jurisdictions.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 09.00 - 17.30
Providing a valuable and professional service to Stakeholder offices your responsibilities are as follows:
- Bill production / Data entry
- Obtaining appropriate authorisations prior to transaction processing
- Cash allocation and bank reconciliations
- Appropriate electronic filing of all documentation
- Dealing with telephone enquiries and queries
- Providing detailed financial information
- Involvement in ad hoc projects
- Opening Departmental post
- Provide a high level of customer service to internal and external parties
- Must be educated to a minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent in Maths and English
- Recent experience working within a busy finance function
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs