MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Finance Assistant for a leading wholesaler based in Belfast.
This is an exciting time to be joining the business who are experiencing strong growth year on year. Our client are industry leaders across the UK & ROI market and have a fantastic opportunity for an accounts assistant to join their great team.
Job: Accounts Assistant
Reporting into the group Financial Accountant your responsibilities are as follows:
- Overseeing the financial transactions across two subsidiaries
- Processing stock & non-stock invoices and matching to po's
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Preparing & processing creditor BACS and cheque payments
- End of day sales processing
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Petty cash reconcilaitons
- Daily bank run
- Assisting with queries on both the sales & purchase ledger
- General administration duties
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong IT knowledge - preferably Sage 200c and MS excel
- A self-motivator
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong team player
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Manager at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs