MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Finance Assistant for a global organisation in Belfast.
Finance Assistant / Cash Allocations
You will perform timely and accurate finance transactions across the various functions within the finance department in accordance with regulations and jurisdictions.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 12pm - 8pm
Providing a valuable and professional service to Stakeholder offices your responsibilities are as follows:
- Perform daily transactional activities as part of a team
- Deal with telephone enquiries and queries
- Data entry onto Finance system
- Obtaining appropriate authorisations prior to transaction processing
- Cash allocation and bank reconciliations
- Using our clients inhouse system for Electronic Billing
- Providing detailed financial information
- Provide a high level of customer service to internal and external parties
- Must be educated to a minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent in Maths and English
- Recent experience working within a busy finance function
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Languages are a desirable
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs