MCS Group is delighted to be assisting a key client source a Temporary Accounts Assistant for a period of 12/13 months.
The successful Accounts Assistant will have a diverse workload and be tasked with a range of responsibilities.
You will report to the Finance Manager & the successful candidate should possess strong attention to detail, organisation skills and time-management, along with the ability to communicate well with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
The Temporary Accounts Assistant will:
- Processing Sales invoices & credit notes on SAGE Line 50
- Bank duties & cash allocations
- Payment duties
- Credit Control
- Month End cash duties
- Prepare monthly aged debt analyses with commentary for senior management
- Process multi-currency supplier invoices & query resolution
- Preparation of mid-month and month end supplier payment runs in all currencies
- Preparation of month-end balance sheet reconciliations (eg bank reconciliations) & processing of journals (eg payroll, cash)
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time by your Line Manager.
Essential Criteria for Applicants:
- Multi-currency experience
- Knowledge and experience of working in a finance function dealing with a variety of data sources & systems
- 2 years' experience working in a Finance role
- DESIRABLE: Sage Line 50 experience
The successful applicant will have excellent communication skills, be self motivated, will be organised & proactive in their approach.
January 2021 start.
Mixed role, base in Belfast office and working from home.
Generous salary & benefits on offer.
What do I do next?
If the above sounds like you, then get in touch with Clare Simpson at MCS Group to discuss in more detail or submit your CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit the MCS website to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs