MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a new Finance Analyst for a for a global player based in Belfast.
This is truly an exciting time to be joining the business playing a pivotal role across a successful acquisition in which this position has been strategically created.
You will develop your skillset in a centre of excellence within a leading corporate organisation that offers excellent products on a global scale and who continues to pioneer the market.
Job: Finance Analyst
You will be working in a fantastic team with a manager who truly believes in a healthy work life balance. You will be delivering in the efficiency and accuracy of billing whilst providing key variance analysis through various stakeholders including the US.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Support the regularly billing of partner transactions and manage open charges.
- Financial reporting and meaningful analysis to support business decisions.
- Forecasting, planning and variance analysis.
- Investigate financial issues and questions.
- Participate and complete adhoc projects/requests.
- Work closely with management teams and key stakeholders in the organization.
- Ensure credibility by providing high quality (accurate, timely, relevant) financial measurement, reporting, planning and consulting.
- A degree in Finance related discipline; or
- A degree in a non-finance related discipline but supported with an industry qualification within a finance or accountancy related discipline; and
- At least 18 months experience in a Finance or Accountancy role
- Proven commercial experience with Microsoft Excel and the ability to analyze, manipulate, and interpret large amounts of data;
- SAP experience desirable
We offer an industry leading package including pension, study support, private medical, health and wellbeing initiative to name a few…
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Stephen Turkington, Manager at MCS Group 028 96 935525
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs