MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Finance Analyst for our client based in Belfast city centre.
Due to continued growth and new project implementation this is a great time to be joining the business and developing your skill set in a centre of excellent of professional support services.
Our client owns 43% of their global market share and with this you're provided with valuable exposure across finance operations. We look for ambitious hard-working candidates with a want to learn, as a result you'll be rewarded with one of the best benefits in the market which includes flexible working, gym membership, 35 days holidays and an excellent study support package.
Job: Finance Analyst
You will work within Financial Reporting & Analysis, this involves playing a key part in the delivery of high quality, accurate and timely reporting whilst Identifying opportunities and implementing changes for continuous improvement;
- Prepare monthly management reporting packs (including but not limited to analysis of compensation, headcount, T&E, capital expenditure etc.)
- Perform variance analysis against pre-determined budgets/forecasts
- Provide support with preparing, uploading and reconciling budgets and financial forecasts
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis as requested to support accurate reporting and business decisions
- Request accruals / other adjustments (including review of month end postings for quality, identifying necessary material adjustments required and requesting necessary journal entries).
- Part Qualified Accountant with experience in ERP desirable
- Relevant Finance experience (budgeting & forecasting desirable)
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal skills and a solution-orientated attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with both finance and non-finance professionals;
- Highly organised with the ability to identify and prioritise value-added activities to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel (v-lookups, sum-ifs, pivot tables, Index etc)
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Manager at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs