MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Finance Analyst for a leading NI top 50 organisation in Belfast.
You will be joining the largest and most successful organisations in the industry. Our client is a leading employer with a strong brand that is passionate about the level of service and innovation. We have an excellent opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join the operations with a leading benefits package.
Reporting into a Finance Manager you will assist with the smooth running of the finance function. This is great opportunity for an accounting technician or part qualified accountant who's serious about making the next exciting step in their career.
- Providing robust and insightful financial analysis to the team to assist with commercial decision making;
- Reconciliation and consolidation of large datasets to ensure accuracy
- Provide support to the gross margin team at month end, including qlik reporting, model roll forward and maintenance, analysis of prior month performance, variance analysis, journal postings, mark to market and FX positions;
- Assist in production of monthly board reports;
- Provide support to the team during the Business Planning process for retail and renewables businesses, to include data analysis, accuracy checks and variance analysis;
- Completion of balance sheet reconciliations;
- Assist the team with LBE planning processes to align with latest business performance, group strategy and changing market conditions, working closely with area owners to help ensure forecasts are accurate and realistic;
- Complete reporting on key KPIs, to assist the team with their decision making;
- Play a central role in internal, external and compliance audits;
- Provide support in all areas of governance including completion of regulatory returns to ensure compliance with licence and tax obligations;
- Assist with completion of quarterly analysis for Group finance and ad hoc analysis on request;
- Assist in development of existing reporting and forecasting models in line with the changing business.
- Part Qualified accountant / IATI qualified
- 2 years similar experience in finance
- Due to complete remaining Accountancy Qualifications within the next 18 months
- Experience working within a fast-paced Finance Department
- Competent in the use of MS Excel
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs