MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Finance Analyst for our client based in Belfast city centre.
Due to continued growth and new project implementation this is a great time to be joining the business and developing your skill set in a centre of excellent of professional support services.
Our client owns 43% of their global market share and with this you're provided with valuable exposure across finance operations. We look for ambitious hard-working candidates with a want to learn, as a result you'll be rewarded with one of the best benefits in the market which includes flexible working, gym membership, 35 days holidays and an excellent study support package.
Finance Analyst, Part Qualified
You will work within Financial Reporting & Controls, this involves participating in month end close including financial reporting, balance sheet and P&L control across our clients assigned entities.
- Play an important role in the monthly balance sheet control process
- Involved in delivery of ad-hoc projects and reporting requirements
- Review and approve journals ensuring they maintain relevant and appropriate back up and are correctly coded
- Maintain lease asset and liability calculations whilst ensuring compliance with relevant accounting standards
- Liaison with Group reporting with respect to lease accounting queries and changes to arrangements
- Prepare as-hoc analysis / production of reports as requested to support accurate reporting and support business, group and tax decisions
- Maintain stakeholder satisfaction by promptly following up on requests for information
- Contribute to team effort and assist co workers as needed to balance workloads
- Part Qualified in one the main accounting bodies or IATI qualified
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel (v-lookups, sum-ifs, pivot tables, Index etc.).
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal skills and a solution-orientated attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with both finance and non-finance professionals;
- Ability to learn quickly and be adaptable to change management within processes and systems
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs