MCS Group are excited to be working with leading company within the FDI consultancy space who are seeking to recruit a Senior Manager due to the ongoing expansion within their Belfast consultancy division.
The successful candidate will work closely with the companies directors and will have great exposure throughout the organisation in order to help the continued growth throughout global markets.
With numerous offices throughout the world including UAE, Tokyo and Hong Kong my client offer the successful candidate the opportunity to gain exposure throughout different markets. The consulting work will vary considerably from working on longer-term donor/IFI funded projects in developing countries through to working with national IPAs and sub-national IPAs/EDOs in developed economies.
The focus will be mostly focused on management consulting projects but may include lead generation consulting projects.
- Managing and leading the delivery of FDI and economic development consulting projects.
- Assist with consulting proposals and bids
- Help update and improve training courses and materials
- Prepare and deliver presentations on FDI and economic development
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role
- FDI, economic development and International development experience
- Strong track record in managing and delivering FDI consulting assignments
- Strong track record in managing consulting teams
- A high level of English is essential with other languages desirable, especially French and Spanish
- Market leading salary
- Flexible working
- Future benefits package
- Development and training opportunities
- Travel opportunities
- Commission scheme
- Company pension scheme
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Matthew Woods, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs
Experience: 0 yrs