Tax Accountant/Tax Specialist - Belfast
MCS Group are looking for a Tax Accountant or Tax Specialist to join the Expatriate Tax Compliance Team of a leading professional services firm in Belfast.
Our client is a market leading professional services firm that off their clients a multi-discipline service. This is an exciting time for the firm as the tax team has consistently seen their tax business grow year on year and shows no sign of stopping. This firm invests in cutting edge technology that reduces administrative and data entry work, so you can fully utilise your consultancy skills and abilities. This is a unique opportunity that offers you both the support and autonomy to progress your career in tax.
The successful Tax Accountant or Tax Specialist will be join the Expatriate Tax Compliance team and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Working alongside other members of our compliance team and with relationship managers;
- Review tax return/tax accounting for technical accuracy, readiness for submission to the client and risk;
- Review executive summary relating to the return/tax accounting assignment;
- Compile and review missing information request and send to client;
- Review missing information received from client and taxpayer for completeness and update the return;
- Package tax return/tax accounting and sign it off ready for sending to client for approval;
- Interpreting and applying tax legislation in respect of tax return/tax accounting disclosure;
- Deal with incoming HMRC correspondence as required
The successful Tax Accountant or Tax Specialist will have the following characteristics:
- ACA/ACCA or CTA qualified.
- Strong UK corporate or personal tax skills.
- UK GAAP and IFRS tax accounting experience
The successful Tax Accountant or Tax Specialist will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working options
- The opportunity progress and continuously develop
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
Experience: 0 yrs