Financial Controller - Belfast
MCS Group are looking for a Divisional Financial Controller to join a leading FMCG company based in the Belfast area.
Our client is one of Belfast's best known employers and they have multiple sites across the UK & NI. They manufacture and supply an extensive range of products and a market leader within their sector. They are looking to add a Divisional Financial Controller to their finance function and continue their impressive growth.
As the successful Divisional Financial Controller, you will report directly to the Divisional Managing Director and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Provide strategic direction to Managing Director in order to drive business improvement;
- Presentation of management information to board level;
- Implement business planning, forecasting and performance review processes;
- Oversee the rest of the finance function;
- Oversee preparation of statutory accounts and liaise with external auditors;
- Other Duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Divisional Financial Controller will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA;
- Experience of working within a senior finance role;
- Experienced in managing a finance team;
- Strong commercial acumen.
As the successful Divisional Financial Controller, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive benefits;
- On-site car parking;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs