MCS Group are proudly representing an award-winning all Ireland firm of Chartered Accountants on the appointment of a Digital Advisory Accountant on behalf of their Dungannon office. Our client renowned for their progressive approach to holistic business advisory services and have an international reach.
- Supporting new and existing clients on their digitisation journey, maximising their use of accounting software to drive business deficiencies and provide real time information
- Supporting client's finance systems reporting requirements, and providing finance systems technical support to their internal finance teams
- Managing the development of client's finance systems, such as the implementation of budgeting and forecasting modules
- Whilst this position will be predominantly systems focused, you will also contribute to the delivery of monthly, quarterly and bi annual management accounts and VAT returns.
- Qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA) with experience working in practice (recently qualified up to 5 years post qualified experience)
- Experience of preparing statutory or management accounts
- An up to date working knowledge of cloud accounting software
- Excellent interpersonal skills and commercial acumen
Our client have won multiple awards that hold testament to their culture and investment in their staff. As the successful Digital Advisory Accountant you will receive;
- Market leading base salary
- Bespoke development plan
- Unique secondment opportunities
- Highly competitive annual leave and pension
- A busy social calendar
- Comprehensive Health & Wellbeing initiative
- Flexibility on working hours and reduced working hours
- Enjoy a 1pm finsih every Friday
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 02896935521.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs