MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Credit Controller for our client based in Belfast on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client operates on a global scale whilst maintaining a family-run feel to the organisation, offering employees collaborative work spaces and training and development opportunities. Currently working remotely, the brand new state of the art offices are set to be ready from August which will allow a hybrid working model and flexible working. You will have the opportunity to work within a close-knit team and have your voice for improvement heard.
Alongside a competitive salary, the successful candidate will benefit from 30 days annual leave, private medical care, life insurance and development opportunities.
Your New Job:
- Management of credit control function
- Production and reconciliation of monthly sales figures
- Liaising with staff across jurisdictions with regards to invoices, targets and sales processes
- Assisting with financial reporting at month end
- Balance sheet reconciliations and supporting with month end close
- Participate in company meetings
What you need to succeed:
- Degree in an accountancy related discipline OR AAT qualified
- Working knowledge of accounting software
- Multi currency experience
- Excel proficiency
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs