MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Credit Controller for our Belfast based client.
This is a good time to be joining our client's operations who pride themselves in creating long lasting customer relationships by providing excellent products in the construction industry.
Reporting to the Finance Manager your responsibilities are as follows:
- Assessing the financial risk of new customers to the company
- Following a collections process in accordance with specific timeframes, which involves communicating to Customers via telephone or email to progress invoice payment
- Monitor and manage customer accounts including the opening of new accounts
- Maintenance of the sales ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- Variance analysis
- Work closely investigating with Sales and Distribution in relation to customer orders
- Running month end reports
- Other ad hoc administration duties
Key Requirements for this role are as follows:
- Minimum of 3 years' accounts experience, desirably ATI qualified
- Excellent communication skills and confident in interaction with others
- Ability to work under pressure and have a hands on, flexible attitude
- Commitment to providing professional, responsive and effective service
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office, including Excel
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs