MCS Group is delighted to be working with one of NI's TOP 50 companies.
Our client maintains a strong brand reputation and is passionate about innovation and excellence which has paved the way for a strong growth period.
The job: Credit Control
- Making outbound calls to customers in line with company procedure to discuss accounts and arrange payment
- Taking inbound calls and dealing with customer queries with the ultimate goal of obtaining payment
- Resolve queries for customers and liaise interdepartmentally
- Accurately recording and reconciling customer payments
- Update internal systems to ensure current information is accurate
- Ensuring that all debt management activities adhere to Regulatory Codes of Practice Data Protection and in-house procedures
- Updating customer contracts on the in-house billing system
- At least 1 year's relevant experience in a credit control role
- Demonstrable understanding of debt chase protocol
- Experience of effective negotiation with customers in difficult situations
- Experience of working in a busy, high volume environment and working towards KPIs
- IT literate, particularly in MS Office
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs