MCS Group is delighted to be sourcing a Contract Credit Controller for a key player within the Technology sector. Role based in Belfast. Immediate start. Competitive salary & excellent benefits on offer for the successful candidate.
Our client is a leading specialist within Technology based in Belfast and have a great opportunity within finance for a Contract Credit Controller to join the team!
In return, you will get to work in an organisation where employee engagement is truly valued creating a collaborate company culture with a great community feel (not to mention insane benefits!)
Job: Contract Credit Controller
You will be responsible for ensuring effective and efficient keeping of the company's accounts on the receivable ledgers through customer contact and query resolution.
- Cash Collection & Allocation
- Query Resolution
- Customer Management
- Due Diligence
- Customer Data Management
Experience we are looking for in candidates:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience of working in a credit control department in a similar environment is essential
- A minimum of 2 years' experience of working in a medium sized accounting department is essential
- Possess a good understanding of MS Office in particular Excel and Word
- Experience of dealing with customers at all levels
- Ability to manage & prioritize an extensive caseload
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Clare Simpson, Interim & Contract Finance consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs