MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting across Credit Control for our large financial services client based in Belfast.
Our client provides industry leading professional services across a multitude of specialist areas. With an increase across operations, we are exciting to be building out a new team here in Belfast. This is a great opportunity to build out your career with a leading employer with strong values and excellent benefits package!
Job: Credit Control
Building upon an already existing team with strong collaborative and a social emphasis you will be responsible for ensuring sufficient care and diligence within the Accounts Receivable function whilst maintaining excellent stake holder management and time sensitive.
Reporting into a Team Lead your responsibilities are as follows:
- Direct interaction with a range of customers experience regarding cashflow management.
- Manage key client relationships whilst building a trusted working relationship.
- Exercise a diligent and efficient collections process for outstanding debt and correct allocation.
- Assist customer in managing recovery strategies to reach a sustainable outcome.
- Sensitively manage vulnerable customers and their cases in a calm and professional manner, to ensure protection for customers to meet individual needs.
- Directly support the continuous development of Collections team colleagues, enhancing their knowledge and their ability to interact directly with customers.
- Work with team leaders and engage with individuals across the broader team to identify and support process improvement, staff engagement and consistency.
- Drive your personal operational discipline within your own team to instil good behaviours.
Candidates should have the following attributes:
- Experience of understanding and working in accordance with collections processes, procedures and related policies
- Experience in interacting with customers, providing them with a high level of professional service.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong negotiation skills, and excellent verbal and written skills.
- A high level of attention to detail and experience following strict processes and requirements.
- Ability to integrate well into a team and build relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving mindset with an ability to develop innovative solutions.
- 25 days standard holiday pro rata, with options to increase this through your benefits package
- Working from home
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Manager at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs